Games shops in Bournemouth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Games shops in Bournemouth

Anyone know of any shops in Bournemouth that sell decent retro stuff as well as new stuff, I really need some Dreamcast stuff as my current collection is pathetic, I only know of the big shops there like the 2 game stores

Originally posted by Chemical Boy
    Anyone know of any shops in Bournemouth that sell decent retro stuff as well as new stuff, I really need some Dreamcast stuff as my current collection is pathetic, I only know of the big shops there like the 2 game stores
    Theres a shop in Pokesdown called interactive that is currently offering 25% off all titles (some good ones there as well) he also is doing buy 4 dc games and get 40% off.

Comment

Is that anywhere near the town centre, I don't know my way around at all

Cheers

Comment

Is that anywhere near the town centre, I don't know my way around at all

Cheers
        No mate, it's actually in Boscombe by Pokesdown railstation.

There's also the video game centre in Winton who pretty much has anything available, but his prices are a little steep.

Comment

Is there any shops near EB, Game, HMV areas or near the Sega World, I only know that area of the town. lol

Comment

Is there any shops near EB, Game, HMV areas or near the Sega World, I only know that area of the town. lol
            If you want dc stuff, you wont find anything in town.
            Where abouts do you live?

Comment

Guess I will have to get some newer stuff then, all the major towns in Dorset seem to lack decent DC stuff nowadays.

Comment

If you're close to Charminster, I don't mind hooking up and given you directions as you'll be missing out on some great games. for example I picked up capcom vs snk sealed for 8 quid and he's got the likes of rival schools for around 12.

Comment

Originally posted by Strider
                  There's also the video game centre in Winton who pretty much has anything available, but his prices are a little steep.
                  I'll say. ?20 for Chu Chu Rocket, anyone?

Comment

I am only visiting Sat. as I live towards Dorchester

Comment

Are there any game shops left in Dorchester? Last one I visited was Max Play, and they went bust several years ago.

Comment

Double Drive is the only games shop left now and they over-charge badly ?30 for Pikmin! Max Play turned into an arcade more than a shop, no wonder he went bust.

Comment

Hehe! Good ol' Dorch. I suppose you could always check out the market place on a Wednesday, though...

Comment

Working...
                          X