Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kingdom Hearts - Deep Dive?

Link

Someone sent me the link to this movie today, but I'd never heard of it before. It's a "special secret movie" but for all I know it never appeared in the Kingdom Hearts I own. Does anyone know what the hell it's about? It looks cool, so it got me interested.

Cheers

Well, I can't watch it, as I'm on crappy 56k, and it's taking forever to download. But I'd hazard a guess that you're talking about the (possibly) KH2 trailer. To be honest, nobody knows if it is or isn't a trailer for KH2, but it looks like it is.
    You get it by finding all the 99 Dalmatian pups, and beating the gladiator fights in the Hercules world, and finishing the Winnie The Pooh world (best part of the game!!).

Unless, of course, you're talking about something completely different. If that's the case, sorry.

Comment

I hope it is for Kingdom Hearts 2 as it looks really cool, even though it is all FMV. It's got a very dark setting and features 2 unkown but familier looking guys fighting those 'shadow' enemies from the first game. At the end it shows a little of Mickey Mouse and then shows Sora flying over the ocean.

Comment

Yup, that's the one.
        It's pretty damn cool.
        As far as I know, there's not been any KH2 announcement, and the last I heard was that Square and Disney were not seeing eye to eye, which is pretty damn sad if it's true.

Comment

You can tell it has something to do with KH, because it has the Heartless in it.

It's possibly the most impressive bit of FMV I've seen from Square.

Comment

Working...
          X