TV Troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TV Troubles

I Have a JVC 28" 100hz widescreen model, and it all seems very good and all.

however. whenever something displays a lot of vertical lines, like a lot of menu screens in games and stuff like that, they are never properly straight.
    this problem seems to be worst at the top of the screen where they curve in horribly, but certain screens (like the THX optimiser ones) really show the problem up, and you can see that the vertical lines are all over the place, especialy at the top and at the sides of the screen.

this is really pissing me off now because the tv is really new.

anyone got any idea how i could fix this? are JVC likely to replace the TV under warranty, i dunno if this problem is specific enough to warrant a replacement, cos i suppose some people might never even notice it.

PS: everything is hooked up by RGB or s-video, i've done everything i can to check its nothing to do with the interconnects and well... it isnt.

not taking away from the knowledge of people here, but the poeple at www.avforums.co.uk should be able to tell u whats what

sounds like a convergence issue (think thats the term)which is only sorted via calling an engineer or finding and using the hidden engineers menu ( quite risky i think)

Comment

Working...
    X