Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me NTSC. Now!! :'o(

My Gamecube.

I had a spice one, lovely, played fine. Sold that and got a Platinum cube off someone on the forums. Haven't played it. Untill today.

Put in Sonic Mega Collection. And there's a massive, probably about 2 inch border on the left hand side. And that's with every game. Why the hell is this happening??

Is it the cube? Or what? It's a Modded US Platinum Cube.

And another thing, what lead goes into the back of the cube. Should oit be a Digital AV lead or Analogue? This has an analogue but for some reason, i've got the feeling that my spice one had a Digital lead. Or may I be wrong?

Please help. (

Go into the options of your gamecube (turn it on without a game in) and just change the screen position.

Comment

Bruv make make you have all cables plugged into your Cube (if you are using a modded cable) - before you power on. Both the digital and AV plugs must be inserted.

The screen position can be adjusted in the system menu - just move it over.

Comment

Have you checked the screen centering option in the GameCube BIOS screen.

Comment

And it was as simple as that.

What a fool.

Comment

don't know about the 2" border problem, but US & JPN cubes need a custom cable to support RGB that plugs into analog & digital ports - you are only going to get svideo or composite from the analog only port. You can get a component or vga style cable that just plugs into the digital port as well, but this gives YUV not RGB so you would need a compatible tv? (I think)

Comment

Hey.

Turns out I just needed to re-align the screen.

So what cable do I need to go into the Digital AV lead? Is is expensive? What kind of picture will I get?

Cheers chaps.

Man, what a wanker. I can't believe I just needed to re-align the screen.

Comment

to get the best picture on it you need one of those modded rgb leads for gamecube. they're quite expensive at about 45 quid, with one of those leads the picture is very clear and not like that composite crap you can get with the standard lead that comes in the box

Comment

Working...
                X