xbox modding info for my friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

xbox modding info for my friend

my friend is thinking about modding his xbox to play imports and he was wondering what is the best mod system a chip or the auf hack. EDITED BY CHARLESR: PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR INFORMATION ON HOW TO PLAY COPIES. THANKS. How much would a mod chip cost?
    Are the new dashboard easy for him to use?

Tell "your friend" to be a man and ask himself.

Comment

As far as I know the Xecuter 2.2 is the best way to go. Playing "backups" and imports is a pretty simple affair as far as I know, if you want to use emulators I think you have to link the xbox up to your pc. The good modchips are about 40 US dollars as far as I know. I'm not really sure about this so maybe someone who knows more about this could reply...

Comment

my friend is a cheapskate and won't get a chip fitted but are they easy to fit a chip if he bought one seperate the pics on london consoles look like it's not hard but i don't know how to fit the switch for use with live. Would a secoundary school technology teacher be able to fit a mod chip

Comment

Depends what he teaches. There will be some soldering involved if you want to do it. Fitting the switch is very easy, you don't need to cut the case and it just sticks on with a sticky pad that it comes with.

Go for the chip if you want to go on live at all.

Comment

Working...
          X