Play Asia - Good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Play Asia - Good?

I have seen a lot of people mentioning that they ordered their F Zero via Play Asia. I have never used this company so checked the site out - Talk about cheap JPN games!

Anyway I haven't really heard anything about them - I want to know all the usual stuff - Import Tax, Shipping Charges, Hidden Costs etc.

I am gonna get the SC2 stick and a Gamepad from them - Can't believe how cheap it comes out!

I've ordered a couple of times from them. They ship quickly & they package well.

Postage is the one to watch out for - on larger orders they force you to have UPS or EMS insured (which comes via parcel force rather than royal mail), and I have always paid import duty for these two options. Budget 30 quid plus import duty if you want that.

Comment

Ah right so you have to have a postage option of ?24...therefore not as cheap as I thought! bah!

Comment

Highly likely you'll get done for import tax on a Hori Stick.

Good company, but for my larger items I tend to use Yesasia.com who have free delivery and reship from the UK so no customs.

They are out of SC2 sticks at the moment though but have VF4 sticks for ?32 shipped.

Comment

Working...
        X