Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

URGENT: Has anyone got the address for Importmadness.co.uk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right, things get even more interesting....

To begin with I've rung DHL and they've not had any parcels shipped from that address to mine on either the shipping date (last Tues) or the day after.

So I had an idea of phoning importmadness up myself to see what the deal is. There are no phone numbers on their website...so I thought I'd be clever and ring international directories on 153.

They couldn't find any record of a company at the above stated address...something smells decidedly fishy.

Comment

Originally posted by jcee

To begin with I've rung DHL and they've not had any parcels shipped from that address to mine on either the shipping date (last Tues) or the day after.

So I had an idea of phoning importmadness up myself to see what the deal is. There are no phone numbers on their website...so I thought I'd be clever and ring international directories on 153.

They couldn't find any record of a company at the above stated address...something smells decidedly fishy.
      That's because they're full of **** mate.

They don't give out the Tracking Number because it's sent via Global Priority or something, which is why the package usually takes around a week to show, which I'm sure is against the law, since your paying for something your not even getting. The exact same thing happened to me.

I would NEVER use these again.

Comment

Please delete.

Double post.

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeders
          Originally posted by jcee

That's because they're full of **** mate.

They don't give out the Tracking Number because it's sent via Global Priority or something, which is why the package usually takes around a week to show, which I'm sure is against the law, since your paying for something your not even getting. The exact same thing happened to me.

I would NEVER use these again.
          Nope, i'll never use them again....very dodgy company if you ask me.

Comment

Working...
          X