Who here can mod my JPN GC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who here can mod my JPN GC?

I have a JPN GC, which has a botched switch fitted (or at least it did until it fell off). It now only plays USA games, which normally is ok. I decided to get FZero GX & am having the usual problems with freeloader. I can't be arsed to get an Action Replay disc & am wondering how much one of you kind people could do it for (modding).
    I had a look inside my cube & the soldering job looks shocking!

If anyone is open to trades, I can give you a PAL Dreamcast (boxed) for your troubles?

Help me out people!

Youve got a wide choice!

Contact Saurian off here

Go to www.londonconsole.com

Contact Yod@ off here.

All do 100% proffesional jobs, all you have to do is choose!

Comment

Does anbody know of anyone who fixes / switch fits GC's in the West Midlands? ie Birmingham?

London's a little out of the way for me this week..

Comment

Originally posted by bignige
        Does anbody know of anyone who fixes / switch fits GC's in the West Midlands? ie Birmingham?

London's a little out of the way for me this week..
        If you pack the machine alone the postage is only around ?6 each way.

Saur

Comment

Saur,
          How much do you charge for fitting a switch etc.
          I had a look inside & I can't really see the points anymore (that needed to be soldered).

I just had a look on Play.com & I can get an Action Replay for ?17, and as I don't really play my GC that much maybe that would be a better option?
          Normally I just wait for the US version, but I just had to have FZero GX!

Any advice on what I should do is greatly appreciated.

Comment

If it's already modded it should be very easy to work out what has gone wrong. I'm guessing it's one of the wires come off the switch or something? If you dont have a tool to open the machine will2003 has a contact to get hold of the correct screwdriver bit for the job.

Comment

Already have a starbit (or whatever it's called). Opened it up & both wires had come away on the actual board - not the switch. It's stuck playing USA games.
              How much to get it refitted & working again?

Comment

Working...
              X