unusual problem with xbox- please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unusual problem with xbox- please help!

Right my xbox seems to have a problem switching between the game and a video- 3 examples to make it clearer.

1. If i play halo, save and exit then play the videos included on it, the xbox cannot read the video demos and crashes (the disk drive makes an unusual noise)
    2. When i finished halo the same happened just before the credits came on and I cant save the game after ive finished it.
    3. With dead or alive 3 after defeating OMEGA the same thing happens again?

I know its a long shot but anybody got any idea what the problem is (i cant take it back or register it as i bought it 2nd hand) and if possible how to fix it?

My 2nd New xbox did exactly that, i took it back and they swapped it, had seen a few before

I only had Halo at the time but it did exactly what you said, i knew it wasnt the disc as it worked in my chiped xbox.

You can actually re register your xbox, i did this on my 1st xbox that i got off my m8 just after launch, MS where fine about it and said it would still carry the same guarantee (until it was chipped )

Comment

cheers for the advice, ill phone microsoft tomorrow. Think my xbox might be over a year old though so im not building my hopes up.

Comment

Working...
      X