Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recomend a portable music player MP3/MP4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recomend a portable music player MP3/MP4?

Hi, im looking for sort of smallish media device mainly for music playing and need some recomends!

Im not put off by paying for a regular Ipod (nano?) or even some chinese do it all thingy, im looking for sunt a little exotic but easy to use.... i see theres a few decent alternative media devices out there from our azn friends that play video and emulators too........tho this is not near essential.

Basically i want it to play music plugged in to my hifi via headphone jack, can hold at least 4GB of music, thats it pretty much cheers!

And where to buy cheap as poss, not looking to spend any more than £100!
    Last edited by Baseley09; 29-01-2008, 12:44.

How about cowon's Iaudio 7? It is pretty basic and has flac support. But the biggest selling point is probably it's battery life. You should be able to get the 4GB model for under ?100 with P&P.

Comment

creative zen stone plus
      Almost nonexistantly light. 4GB. quality display. drag and drop if you want, or use the creative software to keep track of what's on there.
      Variety of options for how to carry it including armband or the belt clip.
      Headphones that come with it are ok, but £10 on some better ones is good.

edit: I've used one of these on several occassions.
      Last edited by charlesr; 01-02-2008, 12:03.

Comment

I love my Zune.

You can get the 4GB Zune imported for about £70
        They are almost identical to the old Nano's in size and have a built in Radio and Wifi

Comment

i ended up buying a JXD 301 off ebay, cheers for the opinions tho.

Comment

Working...
          X