DS lite headphone recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DS lite headphone recommendations?

They'll need to be white to match the unit as I'm right anal like that. I'm leaning more towards earbud style ones methinks.

I been using the old-style iPod ones up until now, but TBH I hate them. Let me know what you think about replacing them.

thanx.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Sennheiser do some nice white over the head style ones . They are called px100s

Comment

No, I want ear buds though. What are the CX300's and 400's like?
      Last edited by J0e Musashi; 20-02-2008, 11:30.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I use the PSP ones.
        I found, personally, that if i used better ones (i use some AKG closed band ones on my commute for PSP and minidisc), the low quality output of the DS got on my nerves too much.
        I assume the PSP ones are rebranded cheapish sony ones.

Comment

I h'actually like the DS output via headphones. I'm gonna go with either the CX300 or 400 Sennheiser methinks. They are both highly rated after all.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Hey D.

I've got a pair of the CX300's and they are well worth the dosh. Not used them with a DS but with an MP3 player the sound quality is great (nice bass/ tone etc.).

I like them so much that I ditched my Shure E2C's which cost me more than twice as much!!!

Comment

I use the Sennheiser CX300 and they are fantastic.

They are available on Amazon for just over £15 a set, in white or black. Just make sure you buy direct and not from the marketplace as there are a lot of fakes doing the rounds.

I actually got mine from this eBay seller, and they are 100% genuine. I got them next day, too.

Comment

How do I tell fakes? I kinda want to bid on these http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Original-Sennh...QQcmdZViewItem but I'm scared.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Have a look at the Sennheiser's that the seller I got mine from is selling. There's a guide on each ad on how to spot fakes. I'd just go with the seller I used to be honest, they're definitely genuine. He had CX400's a while back.

Comment

I got my CX 300s direct from Amazon last year and they're great. Two other people I know have bought them off my recommendation too. Great value for money.

Comment

Does nobody here have trouble keeping their 'buds in one piece? I'm on my third set in about three years I think (Two Sony sets and one Shure) and I find the bastards just break one way or another.

Or am I just too rough on them?

Comment

Working...
                      X