DVD Box Office SHipping Query...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Box Office SHipping Query...

Hey, i'm ordering 4 games off DVD Box Office.

Mario Golf,
    Fzero,
    Mario Kart,
    Viewtiful Joe.

I'm followed the steps, and i'm on shipping info....

If you want to upgrade your shipping method, please choose one of the following options.
    The cost of the shipping upgrade will be added to your order.

Please note the following: If there are 5 items on order and 3 of these items ship at the same time, the shipment fee for the courier charge will be added to the cost of the items being shipped. The additional 2 pieces will remain on back order. If the remaining 2 pieces ship out together, only one additional shipment fee will be charged. If the 2 pieces ship out separately, two additional shipment fees will be charged. The shipment fee is in addition to the cost of the goods that are being shipped.

DHL - Courier $14.95cad
    Should I choose DHL Courier? There's nothing else to choose, so I either tick the box, or not.

What are the pros and cons of Courier when ordering 4 games at a time?When 3 are preorder and 1 is already out?

Cheers.

Scott

Simple, youll get absolutely raped up the arse for import fees.

I made the bad mistake to get some games shipped via DHL from DVDBO, several in fact, and each time i have been hit with a ?10-15 customs bill.

If you can have the patience to wait the extra 4 or 5 days for your game I would suggest thinking about normal delivery.

Sark

Comment

choose normal delivery as they're send them out one at a time. dont use courier as they have to declare what the item is worth, so you get a bill on the door for tax

Comment

Working...
      X