PS2 Online Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS2 Online Problems

I have managed to get my consoles up and running online but I am having problems with my PS2. I have set everything up (my xbox works okay) but I cant access Central Station and sign up an account meaning I cant play anything online on my PS2.

I have all of my ISP details down and when I run the Network Diagnostics its says it has connected successfully. Yet when I try and connect on Central Station I get to the memory card auto save bit and when I click OK a message pops up saying
    Central Station cannot be
    contacted. Please check your
    settings, and try to connect
    again.
    I tried after putting Twisted Metal on an that connects fine and asks for the username and password (which I dont have). Is there something else I have forgoten to do or is there a problem the disk I have? Any advice would be a big help.

Thanks

You don't need to register in Central Station to access the current available online games. So probably you just need to create a account in Twisted Metal Black (probably similar to SOCOM).

Now about the connection problem, try creating a new connection exactly the same as the first one, but don't test it, go directly to Central Station. If even that don't work, try to select the connection you want your PS2 to use in the Network option (instead of letting it search the Memory Card).

Setting up your network correctly (PS2) can really be a pain.

Comment

How is it you're connecting your PS2 online? Is it connected to a Router? Also how many network settings have you got saved on the memory card?

Comment

Working...
      X