Best place to buy PAL XB games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best place to buy PAL XB games?

Looking for an online retailer with good prices and service. The only one I know of is Amazon.co.uk.

My new XB needs more action and the retail prices here in Sweden are hilarious.

Thanks

Why not try the classifieds here.

What games you after anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ono
      Why not try the classifieds here.
      Good idea

Originally posted by Mr Ono
      What games you after anyway?
      Don't really know what I'm after. Just felt to browse the range at PAL retailers. Initially thoughts goes to Gun Valkyre, JSR, PDO and ShenMue for XB.

Comment

Shouldn't this be in the PAL gaming forum, perhaps?

Anyway, if you can't find what you're looking for in the Classifieds, try www.play.com , or perhaps www.gameseek.co.uk , if they can ship over to sweden that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Siri
          Shouldn't this be in the PAL gaming forum, perhaps?

Anyway, if you can't find what you're looking for in the Classifieds, try www.play.com , or perhaps www.gameseek.co.uk , if they can ship over to sweden that is.
          Thanks Siri.

Castle Wolfenstein ?29.99 delivered at Play.com compared to 50 GBP (650 SEK) delivered at the Swedish retailer www.gamesmix.com ? and this is the prices we have downtown to

Play ship to Europe also

Comment

www.hmv.co.uk have Shenmue 2 available for ?19.99 (and I think they ship to Europe.

In their stores, both JSRF and Gun Valkerie are in their 2 for ?30 deal but I can't seem to find that option on the site unfortunately.

Comment

www.play.com will be a good bet as they ship to anywhere in europe

http://www5.cd-wow.com/index_3.php are these any good just found them and seem pretty cheap

Comment

Originally posted by C'
                www.hmv.co.uk have Shenmue 2 available for ?19.99 (and I think they ship to Europe.

In their stores, both JSRF and Gun Valkerie are in their 2 for ?30 deal but I can't seem to find that option on the site unfortunately.
                The offer is available online (when you go into the main games page, it's on the upper right hand side. this should work, too.), but the selection of games is pretty shoddy from what it seems.

And thanks for the heads-up on 'Mue 2

Comment

Cheers for the info guys. I think all sites you suggested have something good to offer

Off topic: Saw that in September comes Freedom Fighters (EA) looks promising I think.

Comment

Working...
                  X