Premodded email?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Premodded email?

I've done a search and got no posts (although I'm sure I saw a post asking a while back)

The site doesn't seem to offer an e-mail either (unless you buy maybe)

I just want to ask the guy a question or 2. Anyone know the e-mail?

A friend of mine wanted to buy of pre-modded but the lack of email response and the limited payment options made him go elsewhere.

Good rep though

Bri

Comment

Try [email protected]

I'm 99.9% sure it was the email address but I see the website has changed recently so email address may have also changed.

Comment

Or you can contact the owner at [email protected]

I highly recommend them.

Comment

Originally posted by bwi
          A friend of mine wanted to buy of pre-modded but the lack of email response and the limited payment options made him go elsewhere.

Good rep though

Bri
          Lack of Email responses? He must have had the wrong address or something! Northern Monkey replied to everyone of my emails straight away, some within the hour!

But, the payment can be a bit limited!

Comment

He tried all the email adresses onthe site and got not one response about any of the questions he asked.

Lost a sale there which londonconsole got instead.

Bri

Comment

That's fair enough. But it is very suprising.

When was this? Recently or a while ago?

Comment

Would you recommend Premodded? I'm about to send my Xbox off to be modded and they are the 1st choice so far. How long did it take them to mod it?

Comment

I'd totally reccomend them.

I got my machine from them. Ordered it on Friday, got it Tuesday. I also got over 2000 games, free!

Really helpful, and quick, pretty cheap. It was ?280 for the console and all shipping costs, worth it for all the games!

Comment

Working...
                  X