Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wii Fit US version

Hi guys

I would like to pick up wii fit but i have a US Wii. Is there anywhere I can get one from at the moment?

Can't be bothered with freeloaders/disc swapping.

Thanks
    wicks

Bump - no one

Comment

The UK one works perfectly fine using GeckoOS1.6f if it helps. No disk swapping required, just starting gecko from the Homebrew Channel.

Comment

The Wii Fit board itself is region free (I played a UK board with US Family Ski).

I'm after a proper US set myself though, and picking up just a US Wii Fit disk is almost impossible unless you find a lucky ebay auction. At the moment ebay seems the cheapest way of picking up the full set too.

Comment

I got REALLY lucky & bought my US Wii Fit from Parkhino on the Forum.

I'd pretty much given up hope of ever finding a cheap enough way of getting one from the States until this one came up.

Cant see any other way of getting one other than US Ebay I'm afraid.

Neil

Comment

Any more luck with getting this now? My mum wants it for Christmas but we have a US Wii in the house and it's just stupidly priced for US version.

Comment

My friend just brought me one back, found it at JFK. $160 though.

They are/were starting to appear in the stores over there though, although that may have changed due to Xmas.

Comment

Oh man that reminds me my mate is going to NY tomorrow!!! I could get him to bring me one!!!

Comment

I don't know if it's cheap, but I see a lot of game only US copies on ebay, so maybe it'd be worth buying one of those and getting the board of a UK version and selling the game.

Comment

Working...
                  X