What novelty controller to get next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What novelty controller to get next?

Ok, so my birthsday coming up and the missus wants to know what to get me. got about ?100 to waste and I fancy a new novelty controller.

I've already got:

PS2
    ----
    Beatmania IIDX 6th style and controller
    Pop 'n music 8 and controller
    Tam Tam Paradise
    Taiko no tatsujin and tatacon

Xbox
    ------
    Hori fighting stick

DC
    ----
    Samba de amigo

Any recommendations as to what to get next? been thinking of getting dance summit and the glove controllers. not looking for a dance mat as I'm not really into DDR.

steel battalions? although its a bit more than ?100

Comment

Mini mori tamberine (sp as usual), everyone says its not as good as samba, and may be their right.

Or denshi go.

Comment

mini moni tambourine isn't as good as samba sadly.

the controller is great, but the songs grate too much (even a selection of jpop would have been better than _just_ mini moni songs).

also, the visuals are a let down after the arcade version and samba.

it is still a good game though, and probably lots of fun with two controllers (I only have one).

I think densha de go would be a good choice, but best of all would be a second Samba de Amigo controller (assuming you only have one). Two player Samba is the most fun party game of all time

official set at videogameimports at the moment for about ?100

and you could pick up ver 2000 if you don't already have it for more songs.

you could otherwise get voot and some twin sticks.

theres a good thread on fun controllers here:

Comment

Don't really think steel battalion is my thing, Densha is tempting though. There seems to be loads of different versions though. Whats the best game and controller to get. And is all jap text. The screenshots I've seen look like it is.

Comment

Working...
          X