JPN 360 Console play in english?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JPN 360 Console play in english?

Said in another thread (but getting no response so far) that i'm thinking of getting a JPN 360, Just wondering if the game has an english option will it play in english on a Japanese console? Does it depend whether the settings in the system menu are set in english? The game i'll be getting is Tales of Vesperia which has an english option on the asian version according to play-asia.

The Asian Tales of Vesperia doesn't have an English option, it just is English. It's just the US software, repackaged.

But generally, if your console is set to English, the game will display in English (as long as that language is on disk)
    Last edited by toythatkills; 10-09-2008, 12:21.

Comment

Game Language is determined by the Console setting. So if you have your JPN system set to English and the Game supports English - it will play in English.

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up for me guys. Will definetly be picking one up soon with a copy of vesperia and raiden fighters!

Comment

The only time this hasn't been the case for me is on certain demo's like Tales of Vesperia. For some reason it reads the region of the console and displays text based on this (in other words Japanese).

Never seen it in full games though.

Comment

If you change the console settings to english the console will be in english. If you play an asian game or japanese game with english then it automatically runs in english. But...just so you know...if the game doesn`t have english support it won`t play in english. Most (not necessarily all though) Asian games are fine but quite a few Japanese games only have Japanese.

Comment

Working...
            X