Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good alternative to PS3 bluetooth remote?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good alternative to PS3 bluetooth remote?

I absolutly can't stand the PS3 remote. Its an ugly and unconventional device. You can't see anything on it when your watching a movie in the dark (the only way imo). I got rid of it on ebay not long after i purchased it.

I was wondering if there was a better affordable alternative that someone could recommend.

KartuGG, merupakan agen slot online yang cuan ratusan juta yang menyediakan game taruhan online yang lengkap . Ayo Daftar Kartu GG sekarang juga.

Plus a logitech harmony (if you have time to set one up properly).

No idea if that convertor is any good by the way.

Comment

$100 is way too steep and its probably going to be awkward to put it somewhere. :/

Comment

Seemed like the best place to post this, but SMK have released the Blu-Link universal remote which uses bluetooth and infrared so you can control the PS3 as well other AV equipment.

It seems decent was only released in the 1st September and from what I can see it's only available in the US ($49:95) at the moment.

Originally posted by SMK
        Top Features
        • Control PS3?: Built-In Bluetooth? radio for controlling Sony PlayStation? 3
        • 6 Devices in one: Replace up to six different remote controls
        • Large Library: Pre-programmed to support numerous models of TVs, VCRs, DVDs, DVRs, surround sound systems, cable, satellite and set top boxes
        • Learning Remote: Learn codes from other remote controls

Ergonomic
        • Compact Design: Sleek shape is easy to hold
        • DVR Friendly Layout: Frequently used buttons are centrally located

Advanced Controls
        • Blu-Ray and DVD Control: Specific buttons to control top menu, popup menu, angle, audio channel and subtitle features of movies
        • Advanced PS3? Buttons: Dedicated buttons such as triangle, circle, square, X, Select, Home and Start for maximum control of PlayStation? 3

Powerful
        • Non-Volatile Memory : Settings are stored in non-volatile memory so they aren?t lost when batteries are changed.
        • Augmented Learning: Start with a pre-programmed device code and customize it by learning

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
          $100 is way too steep and its probably going to be awkward to put it somewhere. :/
          The PS3IR500 + Priority mail is 66,45$. As for positioning, it's the size of a credit card, I barely notice it.

Of course, without an universal remote it's pointless

EDIT

I'm a ****ing time machine, answering a year old post.
          Last edited by amorenod; 04-09-2009, 11:22.

Comment

Working...
          X