Recommend me an invoicing system for MAC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommend me an invoicing system for MAC

Im looking at a new invoicing system for work. Im currently using sagev11 line 50 which does do everything i want it too (PC), but id like to change to mac at work and not have to run just sage in bootcamp (although it is a viable option)

So is there anything comparable for MAC which wont cost the earth? ive tried the free trials of,

FirstEdge, i liked the searching boxes and it make finding customers and suppliers less painful than SAGE, however the layout is woefully confusing and badly laid out for quick efficient work.

Instantadmin, this was ok for a very very small business but its bery basic and laking in features, plus the customers searching is terrible.

Any suggestions guys? what have you been using?

I would have thought on a new mac with enough RAM installed Sage would run in one of your Spaces in VMware Fusion or Parallels just fine.

Never used them so don't know how good or bad they are but here's a couple of native apps you could look into:

Comment

This any good?

Comment

Thanks for the links guys, checked loads out now and they all seem pretty rubbish next to sage, unfortunately.

What would be perfect is a version of sage for mac but with all the friendly searching of the mac, would make sage much better.

Cant be arsed with running boot camp so my plans of ditching my office pc will have to be shelved for the moment

Comment

Working...
        X