Recommend me some PSP games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommend me some PSP games

Just picked up a PSP-3000 for my lad for Xmas can you recommend me some games please? Already got Batman lego and Ratchet and Clank. Also am I right in saying the games are region free?

Yeah all the games are region free. If your lad is a young un why not get him Loco Roco? It's nice and easy to pick up (the sequel is out in a week or two as it happens).

Comment

Wipeout:Pure

Comment

Thanks guys, he's 11 so gow and wipeout are now on my list. I may have to revisit ridge racer as well (for me!).

Comment

I thought about recommending God of War to you as it is excellent, but it is also a 18 certificate. I guess this is mostly due to the interactive button presses to help kratos please two buxom wenches!

Comment

He'll love that! Takes after his old man LOL.

Comment

locoroco

Comment

Locoroco added thanks!

Comment

Exit 1 or 2, Metal Slug Complete and Ridge Racers 2 (best game on PSP IMO) are all great PSP titles.
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Thanks Joe, I loved the first rracer so glad to hear you rate the second one so highly. Totally forgot about metal slug, not played any of them since my AES days.

Comment

No probs. Dunno if you go for JPN imports as there are a bunch of interesting JPN-only titles available also.

Of course if you have a PS3 and you have enabled Remote Play, you have access to any PS1 games you have on your HDD, aswell as any PS1 disc you have in the drive too. Ridge Racer 1 ahoy!
                      Last edited by J0e Musashi; 14-11-2008, 20:24.
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Me and my katamari or whatever it's called in english is as good as any of the console versions. Maybe a 10 year old would think it's too kiddy though lol

Comment

Yes I would be interested in the jpn games, most of the games I used to own were us/jpn.

Comment

Working...
                          X