Samsung NC10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung NC10

Had one of these delivered yesterday. Seems pretty sweet so far. Way betterer than my EEE anyway.

One thing though. I want to re-partition the HDD. When prompted the first time I went with 6GB for restore, 72Gb for C and 72Gb for D. If I run Samsung Recovery Solution III will it let me do this again? I want to go with 6GB/44GB/100GB now. There is also an XP recovery disc included, will that let me re-partition?
    Last edited by J0e Musashi; 02-12-2008, 08:56.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

I just reformated to a single partition using the Win XP recovery. Don't see point in having a restore partition on this.

Comment

How much did you guys pay? I'm looking at getting on of these, finding it below £300 would be superb, unlikely but superb.

Edit: And as if by magic its appeared on hotdealsuk for £297 from Amazon.
      Last edited by Herbalizer; 02-12-2008, 22:45.

Comment

£285 for mine (with 5% voucher) from Play.

Keep an eye on the QVC channel this Friday as I have heard they will have these (in all colours) as a Today's Special Value.

Comment

I got one yesterday, installed OS X on it. Very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ono View Post
            I just reformated to a single partition using the Win XP recovery. Don't see point in having a restore partition on this.
            Right, if I do this will I lose the Samsung apps? I find them quite handy, especially the battery manager.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

The Samsung apps are on the driver program disc.

Comment

Working...
              X