A decent i pod docking station???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A decent i pod docking station???

Hi folks i'm after an i pod docking station thats got a good sound and is resonably priced, any ideas?

I know the BOSE ones are meant to be ok and also the zeppelin is meant to be superb but comes in at a very high price!!

I'm looking at spending up to about ?200 i guess but would be happy at spending a lot less lol.

All help is kindly welcome.

Logitech's docks are good quality, have built in rechargeable batteries and are pretty durable and well designed. They come in at about £70 last time I checked. Good, solid sound quality that you'd expect for that price, but nothing incredible.

For £200 you could get a fantastic set of speakers then just plug your iPod in tbh, you pay a premium for the fact that stuff is iPod 'dockable'.

Comment

Buy a mini y cable, An amp and speakers. Presto. One high quality iPod dock.

Comment

This is the one I have my eye on. Some critics say that it's a lot better than the Bose.

Comment

Cheers folks, it's also a prezzie for someone so i'm trying to avoid speakers or an amp tbh otherwise thats the way i would've gone (cant have the missus moaning lol)

I like the look of that one you linked to, just the sort of thing i'm after

Comment

Steve

This is the one I've got, and for the money I don't think you can go wrong:

Sounds great, really good controlled bass frequencies too. You can also get it in black.

Matt

Comment

Hi ya matt, yeah seems a popular choice. Birthday prezzie for the missus, can't wait to hear her rubbish blasting out on it lol

Comment

I've got the i-groove, it's ace. Superb sound quality and plenty of oomf.

Comment

Anyone know a decent site to get this off?

Amazon is by far the cheapest i've found but out of stock

Comment

Don't worry i've ordered one now.

Thanks for the advice

Comment

Working...
                    X