Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halo Hacks

Hi everyone,

I was looking at a friends Xbox Demo disc last night. On it was "Halo Hacks". It showed many things like super jumps, mega gun and even a "touch me" hack. Whichever monster you touch you turn into!!

I have just completed it on Legendary and now want to go back and have some more fun!!

Does anyone know where I can get information about these so-called hacks?

Thanks

Originally posted by connect
    Hi everyone,

I was looking at a friends Xbox Demo disc last night. On it was "Halo Hacks". It showed many things like super jumps, mega gun and even a "touch me" hack. Whichever monster you touch you turn into!!

I have just completed it on Legendary and now want to go back and have some more fun!!

Does anyone know where I can get information about these so-called hacks?

Thanks
    You need a chipped Xbox, as you need to patch the Halo executable file. I'm afraid it's impossible on a normal Xbox.

Comment

I've got a chipped JAP Xbox. But I don't know what chip is inside as I bought it from someone who didn't know either! Is there a way I can find out without opening up the Xbox?

All I use the chip for is import games. I don't have any ripped games, media players or rom's or whatever else some people have. So I'm not to sure what it can do.

Any info would be great.

Comment

You can identify the chip with the latest EvoX dashboard.

That's really strange that a Offical demo disc would show that. From my understanding the cheats are actually built-in to the game but arn't unlockable.

Once you get a decent grip on the Xbox scene, all you need to do is copy Halo to your harddrive and patch the main XBE.

Comment

Where's the best place to get a USA Xbox that will play all region games and allow me to go online with Xbox Live?

Comment

Working...
          X