ltd ed xbox? still avaliable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ltd ed xbox? still avaliable?

does anybody know where i can find a limited edition (transparent green) xbox online still for sale? or am i to dam late?

I have just bought one, but it wasnt online. I tried everywhere online, but always seemed to miss them.

I had given up hope of getting one, but was told to try toysrus, and sure enough my local toysrus shop had a few left in stock. This was about 2 weeks ago.

Since then I have found out that pcworld still have some stock, but only in certain stores. Dixons also have some, but again only in certain stores, and part of package deals

Try your local toysrus or phone the pcworld national helpline, and they will tell you what stores still have stock.

Comment

They had a whole stack of them at Virgin in bromley. This was about a month ago but I'm sure they still have some in.

Comment

How much are they going for?

Comment

My local Toys'r'us had one on display, ask they might transfer one from another store.

Comment

Last time I was in John Lewis (Wycombe branch) they had some left. Ugly as hell, mind you - I'd strongly recommend going to a shop if you want one anyway, as you really should see one in the flesh before deciding if its for you. I was going to get one, before I saw it and changed to the 'black' (actually a really deep green) one.

Comment

Working...
            X