PES 2 Vs, WE6:FE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PES 2 Vs, WE6:FE

WE6:FE seems very much to me, to be pretty much the same as PES 2. Are there any differences between the two, or are they actually the same product under a different name?

After owning PES2 and playing my mates WE6FE, i'd say the close control is better on WE6FE. WE6 looks to be the closest version to PES2.

Comment

It's all in the elbows...lol!

Seriously though there is definitely a big difference, imo the pace of the game is slightly slower (but not in a bad way) in we6:fe and it is a more fluid game then pes2. You also have to fight like a mother to get the ball in midfield, hence the elbow comment above. Also of course there are many more animations in we6:fe which makes it looker even better. And then of course you can play all the patched versions of we6: fe,like English Evolution, WeDoIt etc etc.

I played both to death and have to say I enjoy we6:fe more, that is until I get my mitts on we7!

Comment

Ive written on this topic too many times to mention, but in answer to your question. WE6:FE is a totally different game from PES2. Faster, more realistic, played like a totally new game and in my opinion a hell of a lot better. I say played cos i dont touch any of the patches of WE6:FE I have anymore, have moved on...

Guys, go order your copy of WE7. Its Bloody amazing. Once again, totally different game, so will need to learn the new gameplay, but its the most satisfying of the series. What you wating for? go get it!

Comment

Neither is as good as ISS98 though tbh.

Comment

ISS 98 is teh best!

Cheers for the replys chaps.

Comment

ISS 98 PWNS!

Comment

I've been playing PES2 a lot lately at my mates and after playing on WE6:FE at mine, the difference is quite big. The flow of the game is much better in WE6:FE, it's easier to control the ball and it just seems a smoother experience overall.

Comment

Winning Eleven 6FE on GC is a lot better than PS2 PES 2 as it is must better game, with better graphics and control and smoother and better AI.

NTSC make a big different to the game, but no Winning Eleven 7 for GC

Comment

I am in a bit of a quandry here. I am in the fortunate position of having both a GC and PS2 that will play these games, but I don't know which version to get. A friend of mine is going over to the states but I don't know which one to ask her to get.Which version should I get, for which system? Any opinions would be helpful, thankyou

Comment

The only Winning Eleven game you can get in the US is WE International which is the American version of Pro Evo 2, you should get the Japanese versions really...either Winning Eleven 6 Final Evo for the Cube or Winning Eleven 7 on the PS2.

Comment

Thanks, I am going to order WE7 from Play Asia which seems to work out at under ?40 (which seems very good). Just hope I don't get hit by customs

Comment

Originally posted by hermanbloom
                          Thanks, I am going to order WE7 from Play Asia which seems to work out at under ?40 (which seems very good). Just hope I don't get hit by customs
                          Not to mention the fact you'll be able to patch your copy of WE7!

:thup:

Comment

Working...
                          X