Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

playing emulators/homebrew on fat style psp

Hi

I have just bought myself a fat style psp 1000 from someone on this site, very pleased with it, and I would like to run some emulators on it.

It currently has firmware version 3.90 on it, and I havent a clue how to get it running the emulators,

I tried doing some research, but there seem to be so many guides...talk of 'pandora batterys' and so many versions of firmware, that I am finding it all extremely confusing.

I wondered if a kind person could help with this, by either pointing me in the direction of a beginners guide, or otherwise provide a very simple set of instuctions.

thanks in advance

You need a Pandora battery to install custom firmware on it, aswell as a memory card with the files on it. I can supply you with that, just need the battery. Maybe buy one, about ?12, then flog it on.

Comment

This is a little gadget you put your standard battery in, flick a switch, and it turns it into the Pandora/service battery.

Mod the psp, put the battery back in the tool, change it back and away you go.

You then just put the emulators on the psp.

Comment

Memory stick -

Cashback from over 400 brands all on one platform. Shop with Rakuten & stack offers with discounts, voucher codes and cashback for great savings at top brands.

Comment

Sorry to butt in here but on a similar topic is there much difference in the emulators with the slim PSP due to the extra memory in it? I am interested in one but I think the last time I tried running some Capcom arcade games on the old fat one they ran a little slow

Comment

Not sure to be honest mate, i only have a fat one ( ), as that gives me bad enough hand cramps so never bothered with a slim.

Guess someone else can tell you.

Comment

Working...
            X