Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice needed-Yamada dvd/divx players

Hi,

I'm after one of the Yamada dvd players that also play divx files, can anyone point me to a good supplier besides Ebay? For delivery in the UK, and it'd be good if it's a reputable site.

Why you going to all the trouble of getting a Yamada branded one? Most dvd players now play Divx.

Comment

They let you update codecs etc etc and have a good reputation for divx playback.

Comment

Try this instead?
        About US Cloud Media Sdn. Bhd. was incorporated in 2012 as an entity consolidating the operations of Syabas Technology, bringing Popcorn Hour brand. The history of Syabas Technology can be traced back to 2001, whereby in the early years, the company quickly emerged as an early leader in the

Popcorn Hour A-110
        Plays everything. Including HD

Comment

Thanks for that it looks great if not a bit expensive compared to the Yamadas etc etc.

I've still got a modded xbox for divx/xvid playback but the drive wont play cdrs.

Thanks for your reply. charlesr.

Comment

From reading the manuals and looking at the layout, the current Yamaha DVD players look like OEM'd Pioneers. You might want to try looking at those...

Comment

Working...
            X