Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why can't i get an N64 Passport 3 to work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why can't i get an N64 Passport 3 to work?

ok, i've tried 3 different passport 3's on my PAL N64 and none of them worked, i then sent them back to the person who i bought them from and he says that he got them to work fine.

so what i want to know is, why wont they work on mine? i never had these problems with my old PAL N64. does anyone know if there was ever any PAL N64's known not to run passport 3's?? because mine wont

thanks for any info
    rich

anyone??

Comment

What game ur trying to boot?

Comment

I thought the same when trying to make Sin & Punishment run on my UK N64.

Tried numerous times with various PAL games plugged in the back with no luck. I also thought the Passport was faulty, I finally tried it with all my UK N64 collection and only one game worked and booted S&P.

I think it was either Excitebike64 or Mario Tennis, sorry I cant be more specific but im sure your passport's are working its just having the right UK game to make it work, IFRC its very hit and miss.

Comment

i've used ISS'98, Turok: dinasour hunter and mario 64 as the boot carts. and many NTSC games but still nothing - they even recommend that you use mario 64 as the boot cart in the instruction manual

Comment

I had the same problem with S+P. Eventually bought a US N64, cost the same as a Passport.

Comment

Originally posted by gamelife
              i then sent them back to the person who i bought them from and he says that he got them to work fine.
              That person is me.

I used Goldeneye and they seemed to work fine, but I do remember also that PP3s also work with Mario 64.

Rich - have you not tried Goldeneye to boot the one that you currently have yet?

Comment

ive not tried goldeneye as i dont own it on Pal. i only have the 3 Pal games above- inc mario 64 and ISS'98, ISS'98 being the game i usto use as my boot cart on my old N64. its just annoying

Comment

You can check out the bootcodes for games via:

Comment

Working...
                  X