MP3 won't burn.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MP3 won't burn.

Hi, I'm attempting to burn an MP3 of Vice City Public Radio and KChat to disc. I'm using Nero 5.5 but it just won't have it. I've converted the file to WAV but still no joy. Any ideas?

By the way, I'm not cheating Rockstar out of money. I bought the GTAVC box set hoping that my two fave stations would be on there but they weren't. I even contacted the publisher and asked the question but they were (no surprise here) most unhelpful. So they deserve to have these two station put out as torrents ft:

IIRC, it has to be an exact encoding rate for Nero to accept it. Even as a .wav file, it has to be at 44,100hz, 16-bit stereo.

I believe Nero tells you this is you feed it an invalid format...

Comment

By the way, I'm not cheating Rockstar out of money. I bought the GTAVC box set hoping that my two fave stations would be on there but they weren't. I even contacted the publisher and asked the question but they were (no surprise here) most unhelpful. So they deserve to have these two station put out as torrents
      Its still piracy pure and simple. Will the rubbish self justifications never cease!

Comment

Aw cmon. If you own the soundtrack AND the game that its on and youre not distributing for money how could this be piracy?

*edit. just missed the bit about torrents. aye tis piracy, me stands corrected arr.

if you took it directly from the game however and burned it?......

Comment

Cheers for the reply lads

Regarding the piracy bit ... yeah I own the game (and the previous few aswell) and I have the "real" box set soundtrack. I attempted to get hold of a legit copy of the "chat" stations but they are not available. So I thought about it and came up with the answer "**** 'em, I'll download it" So it's piracy 'shrugs shoulders'. Win some lose some. I'd have had no music collection when I was ten if it wasn't for tape to tape/radio to tape/vinyl to tape/etc.

alan m ;-)

Comment

Working...
          X