London : where to go ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

London : where to go ?

gotta go down to london soon on business , might get some free time though can anyone recommend some good game related places ? ie arcades , shops etc , please post some brief directions to get to these laces , ie which tube station they are near etc

thanks to anyone who can help

arcades: Namco Station (best) and Trocadero (not bad)

there are also lots of other small arcades around Tottenham Court Road and in Soho, the Play2Win next to Soho Street is quite small but had most of the latest games.

shops: Game Focus (best), Skill (not very central) and CEX (only worth a second hand scavenge). Also the large HMV (the one between Oxford Circus and Tottenham Court Road tube) and Virgin Megastore are worth a look, though the games bits seem to be shrinking slightly.

Comment

Troc is at Piccadilly btw. Namco Station is very good, but I was minged up on booze last time I went there, so can't remember where it is.

I used to live in Ealing and Skill isn't worth a trip right out there imho.

Comment

where is namco station and game focus ? which tube stations are they near to ?

thanks for your help guys

Comment

Game Focus is near Goodge Street tube station. From Tottenham Court Road, walk down Goodge Street and it'll be on your left.

Comment

Namco station is in Westminster. Just over the bridge.

Comment

Trocadero:

Namco Station:

Game Focus:

to find the nearest tube stations, streetmap.co.uk these addresses.

Comment

Working...
              X