Play-Asia.com question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Play-Asia.com question...

This is my first time ordering with Play-Asia, and while I'll certainly have no qualms using them again (they were very quick to let me know that they'd mark down the value of my stuff), I just have a quick question.

Will I actually get confirmation of when the stuff has been sent? Or is it like Goblin where it'll just say that it's being "prepared" forever? Just that all the stuff was "Usually ships within 24 hours" and is seemingly still sitting in Hong Kong a week later...

Hi

I got both order confirmation and order shipped emails from them last time I bought something.

// Kamaya

Comment

Damn, that means it definitely is still with them eh? Ah well, cheers for the reply.

Any ideas on when they might ship? Ever had to wait quite a while for anything from them?

Comment

Tried contacting then?

Comment

On their site there is a newspost about Tropical Typhoon Dujuan causing shipment delays.

You can check your order in 'my account' => 'my purchases' and there you can see when your purchase was sent or if it's ready for shipment.

Comment

My first order from them was for Star Soldier on the Gamecube. I ordered it Friday and it shipped yesterday (hopefully before the typhoon got there). I also got an E-Mail saying it had been shipped.

Comment

Sunday I ordered something on play-asia, and it was sent on monday using UPS. So I expect to recieve it tomorrow

Comment

Well, I ordered mine on Thursday and it's still down as "preparing order". Almost a week now...

Fair enough if there's a typhoon or whatever though, can't really control that!

EDIT: And yeah, I E-mailed them on Monday to ask if they had any idea when it would ship, but they haven't replied.

Comment

Working...
                X