Cant get into Hotmail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant get into Hotmail

I cant access my hotmail account at this point, for some reason cannot find the server.
    While investigating My PC says that the browsing software is not supporting java or it has been turned off, and if i look in the advanced properties the java section (sdk 1.4) states that it requires a restart.
    do I need to re-install java or re-install my browser?

any hints?

No idea. I havent been able to get into it for 3 days which sucks as i'm actually EXPECTING something to be in there for the first time.

Someone mentioned it might be something to do with AOL...which wouldnt surprise me at all.

Comment

Are you on AOL? I don't have AOL personally, but I can vouch for four friends that are who can't log on to MSN Messenger or access Hotmail, and one of them told me that he contacted an AOL Tech Support person, who acknowledged the problem and said it'll hopefully be fixed in a couple of days.

If you're not on AOL, I'm afraid I have no idea

Comment

I just tried it and got on. Must have cleared up.

Comment

Your probably with NTL. They have been having problems with secure sites such as hotmail, yahoo and ebay. I had the same problem. You just need to use a different Proxy untill the one your currently using is fixed.

Go HERE and have a sniff around.

Comment

Working...
          X