XBMP Thumbnails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XBMP Thumbnails

I've been trying to get my thumbnails of DVD covers and stuff working. But....they don't. Any tips? I know you gotta change the extension to .tbn, and give it the same name as the file or folder, but I've done that. And it just won't work.

ta!

I've never used the feature myself but I think that you can get pictures of the dvd automaticly from imdb using xbmp.

Comment

I've got the thumbnails already made, but xbmp doesn't seem to like the format. Does anyone know the exact dimensions?

Comment

Try 94 x 94

Mine are all less than 5k also, basically JPGs renamed to .tbn. Put them in the same Dir as the file, and with the same filename.

Comment

Not working. XBMP realises there's a file there. The normal clipboard icon dissappears and I just get a blank square.

Comment

Originally posted by probeater
            I've never used the feature myself but I think that you can get pictures of the dvd automaticly from imdb using xbmp.
            please don't tell me that, I've got nearly 400 thumbnails I created by resizing amazons thumbnails.

Comment

Well done! Hehehe.
              How exactly do they work tho!?
              I've tried both 64X64 and 94X94.
              I remember reading an old FAQ which had it more like 60somethingX90something.

Comment

Working...
              X