Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steel Battalion-Controller causes my modded Xbox to reset!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steel Battalion-Controller causes my modded Xbox to reset!

My Steel Battalion ran properly even after I had modified my Xbox. I own a PAL Xbox with 80 GB HDD mod. After flashing the bios to the newest Xecuter2 multiversion the game wont run anymore, causing my xbox to reset just after pressing the ignition button!

I also found the mad catz lightgun not working properly with my HOTD 3, always reloading instead of firing away.

Strangely, the bios version does not seem to be the troublemaker because the game runs on my friend's xbox with the same bios version installed.

Any suggestions or solutions to this???

There was a certain problem with one of the new bios' and a certain make/type/model of chip.

Just flash with an older bios version untill a newer one is released that will work without any problems with your chip revision.

Comment

if you get the latest x ecuter bios it disables the key combination that SB uses that makes the xbox resets

you should be able to get it from xbox

Comment

I'm running the 4977bios with the file on e:\ to disable the in-game-reset and steel battalions work A-OK for me.

just my $0.02

Comment

Or just make sure the chip is turned off when you play!!!!!!

Problem solved.

Comment

i thought the mod chip was already disabled.

anyway, thanks to all of you! i will check it out and leave feedback.

Comment

Working...
            X