How To Get Rid Of A Console?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How To Get Rid Of A Console?

Hi everyone im not sure whetever or not i should post this here or in the off topic forum or even the items for sale forum, but what is the best way to sell a console online or by any other means? ive looked into E Bay and not sure of how to use it and am a bit worried about dealing with cash and selling items over it. Ive put an advert in the loot and loot.com by i have no other ideas of how to sell my console. Any Suggestions?

P.S - this is what i am selling if anyone is intrested or knows how i can sell this by these forums then P.M me thanks

Playstation 2 (PAL)
    8MB memory Card PS2
    Horizontal (spell?) stand PS2
    9 PS2 Games - inc Grand Theft Auto Vice City and others
    Two Official Pads PS2
    Offical S - Video Adapter PS2
    2 X 1MB offical PS1 memory cards
    30 PS1 Games
    Namco Arcade Stick
    G - Con Light Gun
    thrid party light gun
    20 PS1 Games

All good condition all for ?300

Is this a good deal? should i ask for less or more? i really dont know what i am doing when it comes to selling stuff so any advice would be appreciated thanks guys

Take it to the for sale forum. And your spelling of horizontal is, indeed, correct.

Comment

Depending what your 30 PS1 games are you could be looking at comfortably over ?300.

If you want an easy sale, go to the For Sale area of this forum, if you are looking for maximum cash, split them and sell on ebay.

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys ill probably search for a few more bits to sell, then try to sell the lot altogether as im looking for a quick sale to buy a laptop for uni this year for my degree ill post the items in the items for sale fourm with more details.

cheers

Comment

Or put an add in your local paper.

Comment

Working...
          X