Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSP Component AV cables

Hello

I was contemplating buying one of these for my psp but bar an import site the only place that seems to sell one is GAME and their own brand too.

I was wodnering if theres any real difference in picture output quality between the two cables? (Game's and Sony's) as people on here have been most knowlegeable about such things in the past =>

Thanks to any replys

Hmm, well I got one off Ebay for around ?5 from some guy in the UK. I got it, but the blue colour wasnt working so I stripped the box part down and found the cable had come off. Once soldered back on it was fine.

As for your question, I'm not really sure if there is a difference as I have only ever tried one.

Just a warning in case you didnt already know (i'm sure you do), games will not display full screen unless you use the zoom feature on your TV.

Comment

actually i didnt know that so thanks for the heads up, how much of my 32 screen are we talking here?

Comment

I would look on youtube for a good example of what its like.

Check this out as it pretty much sums it up.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

FWIW, I got a Game component lead and, on my setup at least, the quality was horrible compared to the Sony one. Really soft picture and it was picking up distortion from somewhere (faint diagonal lines scrolling through the image).

Comment

Ok Guys thanks a lot for the information =>

I'l go with the sony one then I think =>

Comment

Working...
            X