Last Matrix Infinity Firmware?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last Matrix Infinity Firmware?

Don't know whats the latest, but it looks like i will need an update as it has the component video fix. Anyone have an idea what the last one was? The last one i found is 1.93 which was released in 2006. Would try their website but it seems to be down, need an update for the component fix on psone titles.
    Last edited by SuperBeatBoy; 31-08-2009, 15:43.

Pretty sure 1.93 was the last release they ever did. They did mention working on 2.00 briefly, but that never materialised.

Comment

Yeah, that's the last one I have a copy of too.

Comment

Just updated it. My tv still doesn't like the switch on component for some reason, screws up all the picture. Works fine on RGB, just have to deal with it i suppose.

Comment

If there's a green fix/macrovision option in the chips firmware, turn it off. I have a Ghost2 chip and the RGB green screen fix screwed up the component out completely until I turned it off.

Comment

What do you mean by "scewed up"?

Comment

That 'fix' disables component out on some chips.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                What do you mean by "scewed up"?

This is what i mean. It constantly keeps switching signals constantly before it even gets to the game, which for some reason looks like my 1080p tv can't handle it. Shame the old things you sacrifice for better picture.

My old 1st gen JPN hk messiah works no problem on my tv as it only ever switches once, the thing is it can't handle ps1 backups for some reason.
                Last edited by SuperBeatBoy; 01-09-2009, 12:18.

Comment

You haven't confirmed whether your green fix/rgb fix is off or on.

Click

Comment

Have you got the settings on your Matrix Infinity to force PAL or PAL60?

Enter your MI's menu and write down all your settings on here....

Comment

I know all the settings do. I've disabled the ones i think might cause a problem and i have tried all the different tv outputs too, PAL, PAL60, NTSC, OFF and Color. I'm guessing its something to do with my tv, it had a problem with some Wii VC titles before but i managed to fix them due to code nintendo provided.

Comment

Working...
                      X