Where To Buy A Stepdown Transformer ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi,

this transformer has two plugs and it is well suited for using your NTSC xbox, ps2 or gamecube. i have used other transformer just like the one being sold in goblin, and it sucks ass. it becomes too hot and it turns off automatically after 1hour and 45minutes.

this transformer however is brilliant and it never gets too hot which means that your consoles are safe from anything power related. i highly recommend this stepdown.

thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by aegen
      hi,

this transformer has two plugs and it is well suited for using your NTSC xbox, ps2 or gamecube. i have used other transformer just like the one being sold in goblin, and it sucks ass. it becomes too hot and it turns off automatically after 1hour and 45minutes.

this transformer however is brilliant and it never gets too hot which means that your consoles are safe from anything power related. i highly recommend this stepdown.

thanks!

It's funny that you should say that, as the first stepdown I had (the hot muvva) was supplied by Goblin with my US 'Box - that too cut out after a short while - hence my buying the other one.

Top link there BTW aegen

Comment

When you say 2 plugs, does this mean I can plug both the PS2 and Xbox into it at the same time??

By the way, thanks for all your advice, and sorry to Sandman, mistaken identity me thinks

Comment

www.videogameimports.com - search for "step down" and theres a 300w one with 4 inputs, Ive got it and its absolutely fantastic!

Comment

ThoseOfTheUnlight,

Does your knowledge know any bounds

Will have a look know, thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X