Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

360 marked my disc?

Hello

I had not used my 360 for games for a while (well not disc ones I'd mostly been playing arcade titles...mostly) and tha least game in my drive was the simpsons game which sat there about a month.

When I took it out today tho to try another game I noticed the disc looked 'stained' slightly around most of the disc area and in particular there were 3 blobs of 'stain' near the spindle part of the disc.

I've known discs get scratched but this almsot looks like somethign was spilt on the disc, does anyone have any ideas what caused this?

Thanks to any who can answer my confusion with a reason =>

This could be a "scuff". I went to have one of my discs repaired (I thought it was scratched) at an indy games shop and they rubbed it off with some solution and a soft cloth. They said this happens "a lot".

Comment

Yeah i had this happen the very day i took my 360 home from the shop, GRAW2 then wouldn't work and the shop i bought the console/game from refused to do anything about it saying it was my fault!

I then went to a little indie shop who repaired it for £2.00

Comment

ah the disc worked its just got like 3 odd little what looks like spill stains around the centre of the disc that im pretty certain were not on the disc when i opened the game

there was also a less noticable stain across the majority of the disc but you had to hold it under the light to see it.

Comment

Working...
        X