Game stores in cantebury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game stores in cantebury

Hey guys im going to uni in kent specifically the cantebury campus and im not sure how well its catererd for gaming? does anyone know fo any import shops etc in the area?

Hi. I live very near to Canterbury.

The good news is that its a fantastic part of the world.

The bad news is that its not exactly gaming central.

In the town of Canterbury itself there's a branch of GAME (obviously no imports to be had there.) There is also a small independent located down an alleyway next to Cafe Nero called Lee's. It deals mostly with pre-owned and occasionally import stuff appears (i've seen things like Final Fantasy Tactics and Xenogears on the PSone there before.) But be warned, the prices aren't exactly cheap.

In the nearby town of Deal there's a fairly large indie called 'the Edge' which sells both new and pre-owned (also DVDs.) Again, not mega cheap but worth a look. Not sure how they fair on the imports though.

I've heard of another indie in the Margate area but have never been there.

Hope thats of some use to you.

TT.

Comment

sweet chrs for the info and im glad its a nice place, excuse my language but whats the "little ****" i.e ned's or scallies count in cantebury?

i suspected that the town wouldnt be a game mecha but im glad that they are some stores

many thanks

Comment

you could visit London/Guildford for more gaming shop or use internet for ordering

Comment

Working...
        X