Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many UK PAL PS2 games have been released?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many UK PAL PS2 games have been released?

Yeah, it's a question borne of great curiosity. I noticed in HMV the other day, a new Jak & Daxter's out, and the Singstar games still seem to be getting released, so I'm assuming the PS2 is still being supported.

Anyone have any idea of how many UK PAL PS2 games there roughly are, and I'm meaning UK only here, though I would also be curious to find out what stuff Australia and Europe got that we didn't over here...

Wipeout Pulse also came out which I had no idea about.
    I know Wiki has a list of PS2 games not that I would imagine it has everything.

I am actually close to compling my PS2 collection, well the games I like a lot and want to play so would be interesting to see a complete list.

Comment

^I had no idea about Wipeout Pulse, either. I also never even knew Davilex had turded out a sequel to Knight Rider until I saw it in GAME's preowned section last week (4 for £20, lolz).

Comment

Too many. Too much crap.

Comment

Wipeout Pulse for Playstation 2 released in Spain in 11/06/09, only in Europe for now, no USA or Japan releases.The video as very poor quality, is recorded w...

Looks ok but I can never see more that 4 ships.

List of games, not entirely up to date.

Plenty of quality but due to the success of the machine a lot of pap too.

Comment

Yeah I know. Seems like tons of older shmups have been released in PAL territories that I didn't really know about.

The Gunbird collection is actually quite impressive considering how little it costs.

Comment

Make sure your Phoenix Games set is complete

Comment

Hahaha.

a very rare exclusive interview with the manager of phoenix games.The voice impersonation are not recorded from any of the animal world soccer clips.

Comment

Working...
                X