• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODST... white button = settings?

Howdy, folks!
    See the attached picture.
    I'm on the main menu of ODST.
    It seems to be telling me that the white button takes me to the settings screen.
    The 360 has no white button.
    Am I supremely dim and it's just telling me I'm on the screen that they've called settings or is my copy broken?
    I've tried uninstalling it, playing from disc, playing from HD, clearing the cache, resetting the xbox, everything I can think of.
    I've not actually played the game yet, so no idea if anything else is funny.
    PAL ODST on an untamperedwith PAL 360 on a CRT through RGB SCART lead if that makes any difference.
    Is it meant to look like that?
    Attached Files

Back button, no?

Comment

Yeah i'm sure that's back button. White button reminds me of that massive Xbox pad with those horrible shiny buttons

Comment

I tried the back button and nothing happened.
        Interestingly, I tried the back button on the campaign and firefight screens and it makes a little noise but otherwise still takes me nowhere. It makes no noise on the main menu or theatre screens.

Comment

I was slightly amused reading a back issue of EDGE where they declared that the white and black buttons had been 'moved' to RB/LB. Of course this can only be determined because of the backwards compatible Xbox1 games moving the function to the bumpers.

So, if it really is "white", I'd have a stab of the bumpers. LB is the on the left like white was...

Comment

I've tried them all and got nowhere. Luckily, you can change the settings in-game, although I'm currently fighting against them having not played a Halo since the first one and having my reload and weapon swap buttons moved. It's a small change, but one that gets right on my tits.

On the other topic, I've been slightly amused at the last two issues of Edge where they've pretty much said Twilight Princess was a load of disappointing ****. Shameful copy, really.

Comment

Working...
            X