Xbox 360 Memory Units discontinued?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xbox 360 Memory Units discontinued?

I wanted one for my lad so he can take his profile and game saves to his mates house, these things seem to be like hens teeth, none of the ususal suspects seem to have them. Amazon lists them as "no longer available" or words to that effect.

Ebay has some dubious looking ones, which I'm reluctant to drop money on given the 3rd party memory clamp down...

So, anyone have any ideas? Is the current shortage down to all the 3rd party owners upgrading/replacing or have they been phased out?

If they have been phased out is there another solution to my lads dilemma?

Thanks in adavnce

Yeah, having the same issue currently to transfer my brother's saved games off my Elite onto his one. Looking at eBay currently, no shops I've phoned up have any.
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

In stock here

only place with either size in stock according to the price comparison sites. A wanted/please let me borrow thread here should hopefully sort you out more cheaply though.

Comment

get one from cex :S can imagine they have a few

Comment

A lot of suppliers are usually closed between Christmas Eve and New Years day so it's no surprise that some items might run out over the period. Probably be back in stock in most places in the new year.

Comment

Well I got a 256MB from eBay for 18 quid... listed and looks like an official one, so hopefully I'm sorted.
            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Powerstar View Post
              get one from cex :S can imagine they have a few
              Can't believe I didn't think of them....

Comment

Working...
              X