NeoGeo Color Pocket won't breathe :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NeoGeo Color Pocket won't breathe :(

Went in the loft yesterday to find my NeoGeo Color Pocket cold and unable to awake. I cradled it in my arms, gave it some new batteries, but it's still flatlining.

There seems to be another covered slot for what I'm guessing is one of them big silver paracetamol batteries. Is it possible that will need replacing or should the little fella open his eyes running of the regular batteries anyway?

There was a similar thread here on this recently, I believe it was nintastic who solved it by going over to ng.com

I would do a search, but you can do that

Comment

Originally posted by kernow View Post
      There was a similar thread here on this recently, I believe it was nintastic who solved it by going over to ng.com

I would do a search, but you can do that
      Unless the info is buried in a thread which has a title nothing to do with a broken NGCP, I can't find this info.

I search several pages of his last posts and did an advanced search using all possible titles I could think of.

Comment

Could try this thread. Cauterize was the one with the flaky neo geo pocket color if it turns out to be the same fix.

Comment

Working...
        X