News on Messiah and PS2 underground

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

News on Messiah and PS2 underground

I want to know where I can read about modded PS2 and messiah chips in the future.

I want to know when Silver PS2 come out and find out if it is chippable for import games and Patched version of Winning Eleven 7.

I don't know who make Messiah chips or whatever.

Messiah chip official webpage: www.messiah2.com - not updated that often though.

Best site - www.ps2newz.net - the news and forums are excellent

The new PAL silver PS2 will be of the 5000x series (v9) which the Messiah v1.31 supports. It supports everything the previous Messiahs do, like imports, patched cds/backups etc.

This version of the chip is due out shortly - it's all over the front page at ps2newz.

Comment

Thanks for links, I will have a look after work this afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary
        I want to know where I can read about modded PS2 and messiah chips in the future.

I want to know when Silver PS2 come out and find out if it is chippable for import games and Patched version of Winning Eleven 7.

I don't know who make Messiah chips or whatever.
        Tak is absolutely right, the new V9 PAL console and the matching Silver LE version will require the 1.31 frmware Messiah 2 mod.

My pre-order of these mods was confirmed today for the 2nd October (just in time for these new models hitting the shelves!) and I will be updating my website (www.londonconsole.com) with a more detailed summary of this information in the next few days.

Regards,

Will.

Comment

will them messiah 2 v1.31 work on them midnight blue ps2, are they the 5000 model too ?

Comment

Yes it will - it works on every model and every region PS2 out so far.

Midnight Blue is 50000 yes

Comment

Keep me informed and I will snap one up from you direct as I don't have to waste money on sending a Silver PS2 to you

Comment

Where is the site for patching the data ?

Comment

Might be a good place to look at this forum.

Comment

Working...
                  X