Paypal Gift not working on Sunday night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paypal Gift not working on Sunday night

I had gift selected and yet the Paypal site ignored the fact and there was no way I could pay the fees myself. | only found out after making the payment of course (I did backtrack a few times to try to get the gift option working with no success).

I tried to contact them with the same email as I used with my Paypal account (albeit an alias) but they were more concerned that my email alias was not registered than the fact that I had a problem with their site... Useless.

You probably know this but you can only gift if you send money from funds already in your account or from a bank account.

Comment

Originally posted by sofasurfer View Post
      You probably know this but you can only gift if you send money from funds already in your account or from a bank account.
      Thats only for a fee free transfer. You can send a gift at anytime but you (the sender) would pay the fee on top of the amount.

Seems it was a temp issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Bort View Post
        Thats only for a fee free transfer. You can send a gift at anytime but you (the sender) would pay the fee on top of the amount.

Seems it was a temp issue.
        I thought that's what the OP was trying to do.

Comment

Working...
        X