Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much does an Xbox weigh in kilograms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much does an Xbox weigh in kilograms?

How much does an Xbox weigh in kilograms? A what is the cheapest method of posting?

Hiya

Not sure of the weight, but have a lookie at http://www.royalmail.com/portal/defa...questid=386222

I believe the Standard parcels service is the cheapest, can't vouch how good/bad it is though.

Ten

Comment

I would guess (as I don't have one to hand) it must be 3 or 4 kilos easy. I found a lot of French sites that said 4 kilos, but my French isn't good enough to be sure they're talking about the weight of the console or something else, I just scanned the google matches

Comment

A bare Xbox (with packaging) weighs about 5Kg, a full Xbox (pads and cables, also with packaging) weighs around 7/8Kg.

Comment

isn't there something in the manual about not dropping it on peoples or maybe small kids heads cos of the weight and the damage that might be inflicted on the person. Or maybe i'm just far far away makin things up.

Comment

You don't measure an xbox's weight in Kilograms... It's tonnes. LOL

Comment

Not sure about the weight but i did have to get the builders in to underpin the foundations on my semi

Comment

I posted out an Xbox not too long ago, and a fully boxed one, with a standard pad, power lead and composite scart lead weighed in at 5.8kg, and cost something like ?8 to post with added insurance via Parcel Force.

Comment

Working...
                X