Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Wars KOTOR keeps crashing - Help!

Hi all,

Don't know if I can ask this here, so if not then mods please feel free to kill the topic

Basically this is the deal:

I got Star Wars - KOTOR today for my XBOX (PAL), in light of the recent threads I've seen about the game supposedly damaging older machines, I decided to copy it onto the HDD of my machine, to prevent any wear and tear on my already old machine. Thing is the game keeps crashing on the in game menu screen?!

I set my US machine to PAL thinking that this might be the problem but no joy. Does anyone have ideas what's going wrong?

If it helps I used Flash FXP to copy the disc onto my machine then back onto the XBOX.

Any ideas, help, comments etc will be most appreciated.

Cheers

Friction

Have you tried patching it?

Comment

I figured with a newer Executor 2 bios the chip auto patched games?

Matrix Reloaded wouldnt work off the HDD at all until I flashed my chip with the latest bios!

Is this correct? Is the chip auto patching or should I patch the game itself?!

Comment

No harm in patching it yourself. Backup the default.xbe and patch it, cant do any harm.

Comment

Can you get specific game patches then? What exactly do they do?

Sorry for all the questions I've never had to do this before, all my other games have worked with no problems!

Comment

Working...
          X