The next dash update could add USB mass storage support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The next dash update could add USB mass storage support

This would be a good move for Microsoft, but surely it will hurt the sales of their own Memory Units and hard drives.

Sick of your measly 64MB and 512MB memory cards? Running short of space on your Xbox 360 hard drive? Well, fret no more friends, because support for U...

Find in-depth gaming news and hands-on reviews of the latest video games, video consoles and accessories.

I've heard that the limit will be 16GB though, so not really competing witht their own hard drives.

They've made enough money on the over inflated hard drives by now I should think.

Comment

I'm guessing it is because the new models have no Memory card slots and they aren't producing them anymore so they need a cheap alternative to the HDDs

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
        I'm guessing it is because the new models have no Memory card slots and they aren't producing them anymore so they need a cheap alternative to the HDDs
        Users will need an alternative to memory cards so they can move their profiles around. Mine resides permanently on a memory card.

Comment

Hang on, is it confirmed memory card slots are for the chop or is that pure speculation?

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
            I've heard that the limit will be 16GB though, so not really competing witht their own hard drives.

They've made enough money on the over inflated hard drives by now I should think.
            I wonder what's taking them so long to release the 250 GB hard drive on its own.

Comment

Working...
            X